Dandelion Leaf (4 oz)
Benefits of dandelion leaf include:
Gall bladder and liver
elion leaf is as strong as some standard pharmaceutical diuretics (furosemide). Yet it is more gentle than prescription diuretics, with far less of the side effects, replacing lost nutrients as it gently removes excess fluids. Add to tea or make an infusion*.
*HOW TO MAKE AN INFUSION
- Bring 4 cups of pure water to boil in a kettle or on the stovetop.
- Place 1/4 cup of herbs (or 1 oz. ) a quart mason jar.
- Pour water over herbs, place lid on jar, and shake once to mix herbs and water well.
- Let sit anywhere from 30 minutes to overnight.
- Strain and compost herbs. Sweeten infusion with raw honey if desired. Drink recommended dosage throughout the day.